19. december 2014
Announcement of PhD course: Modernization, gender and generation - reconfigurations of everyday life. Cases from China and the Nordic countries.
The intention with this PhD course is to bring together researchers and PhD students from the Nordic countries, China or elsewhere, who share research interests in gender and generational relations, and processes and conceptions of modernization and individualization. The empirical field of study can be either the Nordic countries or China - or both. It is not a condition that participants know about both contexts, but they must find it interesting to compare perspectives and findings.
* The Sino-Nordic Women and Gender Studies Conferences
* The Nordic Centre at Fudan University
* The Nordic Institute of Asia Studies (NIAS) at Copenhagen University
* The Centre for Gender Research at the University of Oslo
- in cooperation with researchers from the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CASS), Fudan University, the University of Copenhagen, Aalborg University, the University of Southern Denmark, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), the University in Nordland and the University of Oslo.